All classes at Yogamatters are designed to improve posture and realign the skeletal structure, thus creating balance and comfort in the body. Yogamatters offers a safe, peaceful environment in which to begin or continue your yoga practice. While continuing to provide careful individual attention in a small, intimate class setting! Members range from busy moms to serious athletes to business owners and senior citizens. All are welcome!
- Decrease stress
- Increase circulation
- Release muscle tightness
- Improve flexibility
- Release endorphins
- Diminish aches and pains
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Alleviate back and joint pain
Notes About Your Visit!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your initial visit. This will allow for a health assessment
and any questions you may have about your first visit.
- No On Street Parking, Please Use Our Driveway! Thank you:-)
- We recommend leaving jewelry at home.
- A 2 hour cancellation notice is required, in order to make up any missed classes.
- It is recommended that you dress in layers to assure your comfort.
- This is your time to relax and escape! Please No cell phones!
- Please no perfumes.
- Please do not step on anyone's mats, as they have all been disinfected.
- Water is available at the studio.
- Class sizes are limited, please call ahead to reserve a spot!