*2021 Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers (CIYT) are educated in the method of yoga set forth by B.K.S. Iyengar. They have passed a thorough standardized assessment and maintain ongoing education, practice, and commitment to the Iyengar method.
To be granted a certification credential, teachers must pass an assessment of standards in three categories: a demonstrated practice of asanas and pranayamas, a written exam, and demonstrated teaching skills.
* 2013-15 Two year Introductory Teacher Training Program in the Lineage of BKS Iyengar W/Patricia Walden
* Continue to study with Patricia Walden, The senior-most teachers of the Iyengar method in the United States.
* Member of The Iyengar Yoga National Association of the United States (IYNAUS)
* 2010 Rhoda Island Iyengar Convention
* 2014 Iyengar Intensive, Pune, India with Geeta Iyengar
* 2016 Iyengar Intensive, Florida with Abhijata Iyengar
* 2020 The Power of Unity, Abhijata Iyengar (Online)
* 2020 IYNAUS Autumn Sangha, Abhijata Iyengar (Online)
* Studying several time with Edwin Byrant (American Indologist. Currently, he is professor of religions of India at Rutgers University. He published seven books and authored a number of articles on Vedic history, yoga, and the Krishna)
* Yoga Alliance Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 500® )
* Founder and operator of YOGAMATTERS,LLC
* Founder and operator of YOGAMATTERS Teacher Training School (RYS 200, RYS 300,)